Sunday 24 March 2013

Thanks!

I hope over these last posts that I have been able to provide you with good information on the ethical responsibilities of group members and leaders, and I hope that it has inspired or helped you to become a better group member or leader and that you have enjoyed these posts the last few weeks. At first this started out as just a project but I have grown to enjoy blogs so I will be looking at this blog through the near future to see if anyone has any questions that I can help with. Thankyou for reading through my posts the last few weeks and any feedback you have provided is much appreciated,

All the best!
Jordan

1 comment:

  1. Hey man I think you are on the right track with what you are talking about and this has really helped me learn about ethical responsibilities when I'm working in a group. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete